You are advised to research cannabis as medicine, and consult with your doctor (and any legal authority you see fit) as to the dosage and frequency of medication. You are responsible for following these guidelines. You are responsible to use and not to abuse the medicine. If we have any indication that you are abusing the medicine we will refuse service.
AS A CONDITION OF JOINING THE COLLECTIVE AND ENTERING OUR FACILITY, AND/OR BY REQUESTING AND/OR RECEIVING A DELIVERY, AND/OR BY UTILIZING SUCH MEDICINE/HERBAL CANNABIS AND RELATED PRODUCTS AS YOU MAY OBTAIN, YOU, YOUR HEIRS, AND THOSE WITH YOU EXPRESSLY AND FOREVER DISCLAIM THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. — USE AT YOUR OWN RISK BOTH MONETARILY AND HEALTHWISE.
Any product obtained at our facility and/or by delivery, may be inspected prior to delivery; however since medical purity so requires, all transaction are final. The cannabis and related products are offered solely on an AS IS BASIS with no warranty whatsoever.
Patients understand that cannabis may impair a person’s ability to drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
Patients understand that loitering on or around a dispensary is prohibited by Cal. Penal CodeDiversion of Marijuana for Non Medical purposes is a violation of state law.
Please leave your friends, even fellow patients, at home, and NEVER in your car waiting for you.
Any member of law enforcement who is a bona fide patient must disclose that fact that he/she is a member of law enforcement. Otherwise, by entering these premises, and/or by requesting and/or receiving a delivery, you promise, state and affirm, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California, that you are not a member of, affiliated with, nor employed by any law enforcement department, entity, or agency.
Management reserves the right to refuse service to anybody at any time for any reason or no reason whatsoever.
As a condition of entering our facility, and/or by requesting and/or receiving a delivery, and/or utilizing such medicine/herbal cannabis and related products as you may obtain, you, your heirs and those with you expressly and forever waive any and all claims now known, or discovered at any time in the future due to, related to or arising from your use of cannabis or any other product/herb/food/oil/concentrate you may obtain at our facility.
As a condition of entering our facility, and/or by requesting and/or receiving a delivery, and/or by utilizing such medicine/herbal cannabis and related products as you may obtain, you, your heirs and those with you expressly and forever release our collective, its owners, landlord, operators, managers, employees, agents, attorneys, growers, providers, wholesalers, officers, directors, members, from and against any and all lawsuits, alter-ego lawsuits, demands, charges, or claims with reference to the strength, potency, purity, toxicity, appropriateness for your condition of any cannabis and related products you may obtain at our facility; further, that you knowingly waive the provisions of Civil Code Section 1542 which states in patient part that “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
As a condition of entering our facility, and/or by requesting and/or receiving a delivery, and/or by utilizing such medicine/herbal cannabis and related products as you may obtain, you, your heirs and those with you expressly and forever waive any and all claims now known, or discovered at any time in the future due to, related to or arising from your storage or handling of cannabis or any product/herb/food/oil/concentrate you may obtain at our facility. KEEP ALL MEDICINE FAR AWAY FROM CHILDREN OR ANYONE ELSE, UNDER LOCK AND KEY. ANY DEVIATION FROM THIS RULE IS DONE AT THE SOLE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PATIENT.
You agree not to use the medical cannabis you obtain from this center, and/or by delivery, for social or casual cannabis use, but only for the medical condition for which it was recommended by your doctor. Also agree not to give, sell or provide anyone else access to your medical cannabis.
YOU AGREE THAT AS A PATIENT MEMBER OF OUR COLLECTIVE, TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. I have been diagnosed with serious illness for which cannabis provides relief and I have received a recommendation or approval from my licensed California physician.
2. I understand my contributions for medicine I may acquire from this Collective are used to ensure continued operation and that this transaction in no way constitutes commercial promotion.
3. The monies I pay are to help the Collective to continue to operate, to maintain employees and a location and the associated costs and expenses of providing its members with medicinal cannabis for their medical needs.
4. The collective may cultivate, obtain, transport and possess cannabis on my behalf.
5. I desired the collective as my provider for medical cannabis.
6. I authorize the collective to contact my physician, and I authorize my physician to verify my recommendation to the collective.
7. I agree that I consistently rely upon the collective as the exclusive source of my cannabis medicine.
8. This designation shall remain in effect for 12 months, until the expiration of my recommendation, or until I revoke my designation in writing by certified mail, return receipt requested, whichever comes first.
I have read and agree to the above rules and regulations.