Discover your Sense of Well-Being
CannaSense strives to educate patients on the benefits of medicinal cannabis and how responsible use may improve their health. With over 50 years of knowledge and experience, your sense of well-being is our priority!
Here at CannaSense we have three different programs to fit your needs.
- This program is ideal for people seeking treatment and pain relief for health challenges, but who may not be placing frequent orders.
- There is no sign-up fee to become a patient, but patients pay full price for their medicine.
- Patients only need to have a valid recommendation letter from a CannaSense approved doctor and will be able to purchase medicine from The Apothecary. Each letter is valid for a 12 month period and will need to be renewed at the end of this period.
- There is no minimum purchase requirement per month in order to remain active as a patient.
- Patients earn referral commissions for sponsoring full members.
- Patients can upgrade to full Members at any time by purchasing a “Welcome Kit.”
If you feel you will need to purchase an ounce of medicine per month please consider becoming a Member.
- This program is the full CannaSense experience. With the purchase of a “Welcome Kit” a Patient then becomes a full member. Full members receive a significant discount on all medicinal products in the Apothecary. This membership and discount are for life and never have to be renewed. The member program is also designed for patients who would like the option to build up a business income. We encourage members to sponsor their friends and family into the company to become either patients or members. By sponsoring patients and members into the CannaSense program, existing full members can earn referral commissions and residual bonuses on product purchases. A full compensation plan can be provided for review upon request.
- In order to qualify for product purchase commissions, members are required to make a minimum purchase of $25 each month.
- Our third program is designed for people who are not interested in using the products for themselves but who have a family member or friend who could benefit from the use of Medical Cannabis.
- Caregivers are not required to have patient ID’s but any patient to whom they provide care must have a patient ID.
- Caregivers are able to transport medicine to the patient as needed. Certificates of Transportation will be provided.
- Caregivers earn referral commissions for sponsoring full members.
The cost to see the doctor for your recommendation will be $69 .99 before discount. The Patient program is free, but patients pay full price for their medicine. The Membership program costs $420 to join the collective. This includes a welcome kit of your choice in which you will receive $300 worth of medicine. In addition, there is up to 30% discount on items found in the apothecary. Please review our education page and informational links thoroughly in order to select a welcome kit that best suits your medicinal needs. If you have any questions please contact one of our friendly administrators.
Choose Your Program
Register with CannaSense by filling out the Sponsorship Form and choosing your interest. Depending on what you want we will guide you through the process.
The Sponsorship Form serves multiple purposes. It is a way to collect the most accurate contact information for all involved with CannaSense and it helps us credit who sponsored you into the program.
If you are choosing to become a Member or Patient we will guide you through the process to receive a doctor’s recommendation for medicinal cannabis. This recommendation is your first step to joining our collective.
From the privacy of a computer, an examination is conducted over the internet by a licensed California physician. You will be provided a recommendation for medicinal cannabis the same day if a treatable condition is established.
Visit the Apothecary
CannaSense staff will review and validate the documents you have submitted. You will then be granted access to the Apothecary.