Discover your Sense of Well-Being
CannaSense strives to educate patients on the benefits of medicinal cannabis and how responsible use may improve their health. With over 50 years of knowledge and experience, your sense of well-being is our priority!
Here at CannaSense we have three different programs to fit your needs.
- This program is ideal for people seeking treatment and pain relief for health challenges, but who may not be placing frequent orders.
- There is no sign-up fee to become a patient, but patients pay full price for their medicine.
- Patients only need to have a valid recommendation letter from a CannaSense approved doctor (we currently work with Presto Doctor) and will be able to purchase medicine from The Apothecary. Each letter is valid for a 12 month period and will need to be renewed at the end of this period.
- There is no minimum purchase requirement per month in order to remain active as a patient.
- Patients earn referral commissions for sponsoring full members.
- Patients can upgrade to full Members at any time by purchasing a “Welcome Kit.”
If you feel you will need to purchase an ounce of medicine per month please consider becoming a Member.
- This program is the full CannaSense experience. With the purchase of a “Welcome Kit” a Patient then becomes a full member. Full members receive a significant discount on all medicinal products in the Apothecary. This membership and discount are for life and never have to be renewed. The member program is also designed for patients who would like the option to build up a business income. We encourage members to sponsor their friends and family into the company to become either patients or members. By sponsoring patients and members into the CannaSense program, existing full members can earn referral commissions and residual bonuses on product purchases. A full compensation plan can be provided for review upon request.
- In order to qualify for product purchase commissions, members are required to make a minimum purchase of $25 each month.
- Our third program is designed for people who are not interested in using the products for themselves but who have a family member or friend who could benefit from the use of Medical Cannabis.
- Caregivers are not required to have patient ID’s but any patient to whom they provide care must have a patient ID.
- Caregivers are able to transport medicine to the patient as needed. Certificates of Transportation will be provided.
- Caregivers earn referral commissions for sponsoring full members.
Instructions for Obtaining Your PrestoDoctor Recommendation
First start filling out your CannaSense Sponsorship Form by clicking here: https://cannasense.com/become-a-member/registration/
- As you fill out your CannaSense Sponsorship Form, toward the bottom you will see three question buttons in which you will designate your choice of membership (Caregiver, Patient, or Member), that you are over 18 years old, and that you agree to the terms of service. Once these buttons have been activated, a blue box that says “PRESTODOCTOR – Book Now” should appear just below the Photo ID upload box. If you do not see this box, it may be an internet browser issue that can be overcome by using Google Chrome. Click the blue PrestoDoctor box and the first screen will give you the option to have $4.20 donated to the CannaSense Foundation toward one of five charitable areas in which we work (Cancer Research, Children Needs, Legal Defense Fund, Veterans Needs, and Hospital Care). Choose one of these options, and then the next screen will be PrestoDoctor’s site with a blue button that says “Get Started.”
- You will then enter your email address and a password for your account. You will only need to use this service once a year to renew your recommendation as per CA law. PrestoDoctor will send you an email with a link to verify and that link will automatically log you in to your account.
- You will see “My Information” and “My Appointments.” Under My Information click “My Profile” and the first step will be “Add Photo” in which you will either take a selfie photo with their built in photo app, or you can upload a photo of yourself just below. There will be an opportunity to crop an uploaded photo. Just make sure it’s a picture of your face, as this is for your medical cannabis card.Once your picture is done, fill in your name, birthday, and cell phone number. PrestoDoctor will send you a text message with a 5 digit verification pin number. Enter this number where prompted. You will then go back to the dashboard.
- Now that My Profile is complete, you will see a green check mark next to it. Fill in Shipping Information and Credit Card next.
- When you see green check marks next to all three of these items, you are ready to click the “Schedule an Appointment” button. When you are asked to allow them to find your location, select “Allow.” When you see the name of your state, click No. Then the next option will be California, to which you will click Yes. This step is crucial because you are going to be a CA patient under the protection of the Compassionate Use Act. Using this legal medium of telemedicine, and under the provisions of Article 4 Section 1 of the US Constitution, your state is legally bound to honor your membership in our collective, which is in strict compliance with these laws.
- The next screen will ask you if you are applying for a card for the first time, which you will click First Time. The next screen will show you a calendar week from which you can first choose a day that is convenient for you. Most patients are able to schedule an appointment for the same day they are applying. After you have picked a day, choose a 10 minute time slot appointment. Keep in mind the doctors are in pacific time so take into account any time difference. We recommend choosing Dr. David Nguyen.
- The next screen will ask you to enter the reasons you are seeking a recommendation. Enter a few key words in the box provided, then click “Confirm and Book.” After you confirm and book your appointment, the next screen will ask you to select shipping options and card quantity options. The default setting is free 3-5 day shipping and no extra cards. Most people leave this as is and continue to the next screen.
- You will return to the main dashboard screen and will then upload your license to the “Required Docs” tab. Then fill out your “Medical Questionnaire,” and run the “Technology Test” which will make sure your device is capable of sending and receiving audio and video. If you are using an Apple device like an iphone or ipad, this may not work, but you can do a facetime call with the doctor. There is a text message app in the lower right corner of the screen where you can send a message to the support team with your phone # and Dr. Dave will call you via facetime at the chosen time slot.
- After your consultation, the doctor will email you the recommendation. Upload it to your CannaSense sponsorship form and click Submit. If you have already submitted your Sponsorship Form without the doctor recommendation, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your records and verify you as a patient. Any questions on this process please contact your sponsor or call customer service at 888.420.4751.
The cost to see the doctor for your recommendation will be $69 .99 before discount. The Patient program is free, but patients pay full price for their medicine. The Membership program costs $420 to join the collective. This includes a welcome kit of your choice in which you will receive $300 worth of medicine. In addition, there is up to 30% discount on items found in the apothecary. Please review our education page and informational links thoroughly in order to select a welcome kit that best suits your medicinal needs. If you have any questions please contact one of our friendly administrators.
Choose Your Program
Register with CannaSense by filling out the Sponsorship Form and choosing your interest. Depending on what you want we will guide you through the process.
The Sponsorship Form serves multiple purposes. It is a way to collect the most accurate contact information for all involved with CannaSense and it helps us credit who sponsored you into the program.
If you are choosing to become a Member or Patient we will guide you through the process to receive a doctor’s recommendation for medicinal cannabis. This recommendation is your first step to joining our collective.
From the privacy of a computer, an examination is conducted over the internet by a licensed California physician. You will be provided a recommendation for medicinal cannabis the same day if a treatable condition is established.
Visit the Apothecary
CannaSense staff will review and validate the documents you have submitted. You will then be granted access to the Apothecary.